If you lost one or more teeth or have dentures and you’re ready for a permanent solution, consider an implant restoration. Replacing missing teeth can improve a patient’s self-esteem, the way they chew and how they talk.
Losing permanent teeth due to an accident, aging, or periodontal disease can be difficult, but you can get back the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.
Dental Implant Restorations facts:
- They are durable, the implant fuses to the bone making implants the most efficient tooth replacement option.
- Implants can last as a life time if done the right way by the clinician.
- They are a healthy oral solution being that implants don’t require reduction of bordering teeth while they are still natural looking and designed to look like your natural teeth!
- They look so good that they can actually fully restore the patients' confidence in their smile!
The Dental Implant Restoration Process:
- The dental implant takes the place of the old root in the jaw bone.
- Over the next 2-6 months the implant fuses to the bone becoming an anchor for the artificial tooth.
- The next step is to design the new replacement tooth. Once ready, the new tooth is attached to the implant – the patient will be able to chew and speak normally.
- When a patient loses several teeth, an implant supported bridge can be created to replace the missing teeth.